TRUE STORIES. THE PHOTOGRAPHS TO PROVE IT.
Join Ethan Russell as he takes you on a true, behind-the-scenes journey through rock ‘n roll history.
- • “A brilliant evening.”
- • “Simply mesmerizing…What a wonderful night.”
- • “Without a doubt one of the most unique and memorable shows in recent years.” — Gavin Farmer, Artistic Director, Festival Place, Edmonton, Canada
Filled with personal stories, music and over 350 images, Ethan’s live show ensures that you, too, get to relive this incredible era from The Best Seat in the House.
From his first shoot of Mick Jagger for a 1968 cover for Rolling Stone magazine to the final performance of The Beatles, high atop Apple Records, his life story covers two tumultuous decades of shooting musical legends.
Audiences and musicians alike rave about The Best Seat in the House and Ethan Russell:
• “The photographs are great. Just great.” — John Lennon
• “A thoughtful man with a blinding vision.” — Keith Richards
• “An artist. His photographs look ready to put in the National Gallery.” — Pete Townshend
Often, The Best Seat in the House is accompanied by a gallery showing of his work, and Ethan is available to personally sign prints.
Ethan is also available for Corporate Events, as his traditional performing arts show can be adapted to the needs of other venues. A rare and one-of-a-kind experience, clients, employees and business partners will enjoy this engaging trip through rock and roll history because it transcends the ages.
To learn more about The Best Seat in the House or to arrange a gallery show
or Corporate Event email: email@example.com or visit the Contact page.